Crystal Cove at Newport Coast Listings
11 Diverse Sub-Communities within Crystal Cove:
- Crystal Cove Custom Homes – This enclave offers 131 custom homes plots of 16,000 to 35,000 square feet.
- Nautilus – Offers 40 luxury homes with 3-5 bedrooms and several shared community amenities.
- Oceana – Oceana offers 23 detached luxury homes with 2 to 5 bedrooms and flexible office, library, loft and bonus room space.
- Sea Point – Sea Point is one of the most exclusive Crystal Cove enclave offering just 27 6000-square feet luxury estates.
- SeaCrest – SeaCrest is a guard-gated exclusive community offering 29 semi-custom estate-style homes of 5,800 to 7,500 square feet.
- Seabourn – Seabourn offers luxury single and double story family homes of 3-4 bedrooms (2,503 to 3,856 square feet).
- Seascape – Seascape is a guard gated community offering attached and detached villas of 2,849 to 4,219 square feet with four distinct floor plans.
- The Strand – A luxury complex offering single-family detached homes of 3,406 to 3,965 square feet with 3-5 bedrooms.
- Watermark – Watermark offer 33 estate-style luxury homes of 4,959 to 5,272 square feet offering 3-5 bedrooms with 5 different floor plans.
- White Sails – White Sails is a guard-gated enclave offering double-story Santa Barbara inspired estate homes with 4 bedrooms and loft.
- Windward – A gated enclave offering 75 single and double story Mediterranean estates homes of 3,269 to 4,635 square feet.
Find Your Dream Home in Crystal Cove
The exclusive gated community spans over a whopping 805 acres of beautiful land and borders 3.5 miles of coastline and the infamous Crystal Cove State Park. The community itself feature more than 3,500 acres of protected natural land, where resident can explore the wilderness and enjoy camping, horseback riding, hiking and biking on the trails.
A Perfect Home for Everyone
Crystal Cove community offers some of the most diverse residential options in the Newport Coast area. Encompassing eleven different enclaves, the community offers smaller condos, luxury homes, sprawling estates and custom residential plots where residents can build their homes just the way they want. All these residences offer amazing views of the surrounding hills, the white waters of Pacific Ocean, the sunset, Catalina Island and the City Night Lights. In the neighboring Crystal Cove State Park, residents can find 18 miles of trails and acres of Marine Park, bluffs and canyons.
Offering luxury at its best and surrounded by nature, Crystal Cove offers one-of-a-kind coastal lifestyle, making it one of the most desired residential communities along the California coastline.