Eastwood Village Irvine Listings
Irvine’s newest community: Eastwood is enclosed in Nature
This art and craft community is located in Mountains of East Ashville north of the 133 freeway and east of the 5 freeway. The seven close knit neighborhood fusions extravagance, nature and sociability. There are apartments, flats, condominiums detached and attached townhomes. Its natural beauty begins with Grand Trellis, silk floss trees and enlarges into landscaped parks and scenic trails. To offer life on the go the village center has shops services restaurants and retail stores. It’s a gated community with modern amenities for example resident portal services, online bill payment facility and upcoming event notifications.
Facilities are result of extensive market research:
Eastwood village prioritize family life but simultaneously encourages individual relaxation modes. The clubhouse is newly modernized with outdoor kitchens sunrooms and free Wi-Fi, billiard, shuffle-board and darts in business center. The 24-hour fitness center and dry saunas are just as soothing as the large well-maintained heated swimming pool sun decks and Jacuzzis. Homes are designed with walk-out patios and open balconies where open floor plans allow rural surrounding views and properties come with lighted carport. Upgrading options are extensive and Monthly Homeowner dues apply. Other than tennis court and soccer filed Eastwood Village offers large picnic area with Eucalyptus Trees children’s play area and BBQ grills in order to brace the friendly atmosphere.
Pick up your phone and Call us to make it your Zip Code:
Eastwood Village has a convenient underpass to Jeffery Open Space Trail. The neighbors include North park, Woodbury, Northwood and Stone tree. Blue Ridge Parkway and I-40 are a convenient. Ashville is only ten minutes away which makes Ashville mall and all its excitement up for grabs. It comes under Reynold’s school district and a new elementary school is opening in fall 2017.
- Avalon – It consists of two bedroom single level homes ranging from 1161 to square feet.
- Belvedere – luxurious homes with 4 to 5 bedrooms, 3 to 5.5 baths.
- Helena – These row townhomes are second smallest in Eastwood village with three bedrooms each.
- Marin – Single Family detached Condos with1948 to 2332 square feet of living space.
- Petaluma – These 107 homes are located in Southwest Corner of Eastwood and consist of detached condominiums.
- Piedmont – These second largest homes of Eastwood Village ranges from 2165 to 2546 square feet.
- Calistoga – William Lyon signature homes are largest in Eastwood village ranging from 3034 to 3380 square feet.