Camellia homes, part the Northwood community in the City of Irvine, are not always on the market. Camellia homes have six different floor plans featuring large 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms starting from 1,765 square feet. They can be as large as 3,136 square feet. They come with two car garages. Home prices range from near $1M to $1.6M. They are part of a gated community.
The six floor plans of homes that were build are:
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 1,765 square feet, three car garage.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,315 square feet, three car garage.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 3,640 square feet, three car garage.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,635 square feet, two car garage.
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 3,134 square feet, two car garage.
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 3,069 square feet, two car garage.
Kids living in Camellia homes have access to the award wining Irvine Unified School District. Community amenities include swimming pools, picnic areas, a tennis court, parks, playgrounds, and a short drive to fine local restaurants and shopping. The master home owners association is Northwood II Association, which is managed by Professional Community Management. Dues are very affordable.
If you have your heart set on a Camellia home, just contact Stella Realty, so that we can jump on it, should one become available. In the meantime, we can also show you other lovely homes in the Northwood community or any part of Irvine.
Interested in Buying a Home in Irvine?
If you’re thinking about buying a home in Irvine or any of the surrounding communities, we can help you find one that’s just right for your needs (and your budget).
Call us at 949-385-1684 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’d also love to help you sell your Irvine home.
In the meantime, check out our:
- Great Park homes for sale
- Stonegate homes for sale
- Rancho San Joaquin homes for sale
- Westpark I homes for sale
- Hoag Hospital area homes for sale
- Lido area homes for sale
- Newport Coast homes for sale
- West Newport homes for sale