Newport Ridge in Newport Coast Listings
12 Neighborhoods in Newport Ridge:
- Aubergine – Offers 97 detached family homes with 3 to 5 bedrooms with many high-end amenities.
- Estates – A high-end enclave in Newport Ridge featuring 38 3-5 bedroom estates set amidst beautiful landscaping.
- Montserrat – Features 3 & 4 bedroom single-family homes with several recreational facilities accessible to all residents.
- Pointe – An exclusive gated community featuring 55 single-family homes with garages and breakfast nook.
- Provence – 92 detached homes, magnificently styled around European architecture.
- Rivage – A peaceful residential enclave featuring 134 family homes with 2521 to 1008 square feet of living space.
- Sancerre – Sancerre features 144 family homes of 3 to 4 bedrooms with amenities like pool, spa and BBQ areas.
- St. Laurent – Gated community with homes from 2,241 to 2,727 square feet.
- St. Michel – A gated community featuring 92 homes with five floor plans, one of which includes loft.
- Summit – This beautiful European-style community features 150 units with designed with six different floor plans.
- Verona – An affordable community that offers 47 detached units, each with a front patio and private courtyards.
- Vistas – Newport Ridge Vistas offers 2 & 3 bedroom attached condos with terraces and indoor laundry facilities.
Elegant, Magnificent Homes: Newport Ridge
Located adjacent to the Newport Ridge District East and San Joaquin Hills Road, Newport Ridge is one of the most versatile, peaceful and serene communities in Irvine. The community, sitting high atop the Newport Coast, is one of the many “Villages” that are beautifully planned in the city of Irvine and spreads out over an area of 971 acres. A winner of “Best in American Living” Grand Award, the community offers an ideal coastal lifestyle to its residents filled with luxury features and amenities.
Gated and immaculately maintained!
The Newport Ridge community has a total of 1,866 home units between 12 diverse enclaves. This includes single-family homes, townhouses, estates, detached homes and condominium units with anywhere between 2 to 5 bedrooms. Some enclaves offer luxury residences with private pools, garage spaces, lofts, breakfast nooks, private backyards and other high-end amenities while other enclaves offer affordable apartment units, making it a diverse residential area, suitable for everyone.