When you’re selling your home, whether it’s a house for sale in the Irvine airport area, Central Park West, or Turtle Rock, you’re going to need to stage it so buyers find it appealing – and that includes your dining room.
How to Stage Your Dining Room
First things first: Clean everything from top to bottom, and clear out all the clutter. That includes excess décor and knickknacks; buyers want to see that you have plenty of space, so remove everything you can while still giving the room a clear purpose.
Here’s a step-by-step guide you can follow once your dining room is completely clean.
- Let the light in. Open all the blinds, turn on the lights, and look for dark spots. If you find any, add a lamp.
- Make sure your table looks inviting. Skip the dated tablecloth, if you can, and opt for placemats (or no covering at all).
- Put a fresh fruit basket, floral arrangement, or live plant in the center of the dining room table.
- Check the traffic flow to make sure buyers can walk all the way around your table, as well as in and out of the room.
- Don’t “overstage.” That means there’s no need to put out all the fine china; people know what the dining room is for, so you don’t have to set the table as if you’re having guests.
Your best bet is to have your Irvine Realtor® run through your home and point out what you could improve to impress potential buyers. He’ll be able to give you expert guidance so you can sell your home quickly and at the right price.
Are You Selling a Home in Irvine?
If you’re selling your home in Irvine or the surrounding communities, we can help.
Call us at 949-385-1684 or get in touch with us online so we can explain how we’ll put your home in front of all the right buyers.
If you’re also looking for a new home, check out our:
- Airport area real estate listings
- Central Park West homes for sale
- Columbus Grove homes for sale
- Cypress Village real estate listings
- Eastwood Village homes for sale
- El Camino Real homes for sale
- Great Park homes for sale
- Hidden Canyon real estate listings
- Laguna Altura real estate listings
- Northpark homes for sale
- Northpark Squre homes for sale
- Northwood homes for sale
- Northwood Pointe real estate listings
- Oak Creek real estate listings
- Orangetree homes for sale
- Orchard Hills homes for sale
- Portola Springs real estate listings
- Quail Hill real estate listings
- Rancho San Joaquin homes for sale
- Shady Canyon homes for sale
- Stonegate homes for sale
- Stonegate East homes for sale
- Turtle Ridge homes for sale
- Turtle Rock real estate listings
- University Park real estate listings
- University Town Center real estate listings
- Walnut Village homes for sale
- West Irvine real estate listings
- Westpark I homes for sale
- Westpark II homes for sale
- Woodbridge homes for sale
- Woodbury homes for sale
- Woodbury East homes for sale