Staging your house for sale in Turtle Ridge, a townhome for sale in University Park, or a home for sale in Woodbridge or Westpark (or elsewhere) is incredibly important if you want to sell it quickly and at the right price.
Part of that includes staging your master bedroom. (You can apply these principles to other bedrooms in the house, too.)
How to Stage Your Master Bedroom
You don’t have to repaint the walls or fully remodel the room, although you should talk to your Irvine Realtor® if you intend to make significant improvements.
However, you do need to make your bedroom look as comfortable and inviting as possible so buyers can envision themselves living there.
Here’s a step-by-step guide.
- Clean everything from top to bottom, and get rid of clutter. Clear off surfaces and minimize knickknacks, because buyers don’t want to see them.
- Take out excess furniture, leaving the bed, bedside tables, and the dresser. Add a full-length mirror to the room if you have one.
- Leave nothing on the floors.
- Make the bed and ensure that it’s neat. If you don’t have a headboard, consider adding one. Cover the box spring with a bedskirt or a fitted sheet, and fluff all the pillows so your bed is the cozy focal point of the room. Add a plush throw to the foot of the bed for even more effect.
- Put lamps on bedside tables.
- Put fresh flowers or a live plant on the dresser.
Are You Selling Your Home in Irvine?
If you’re selling your home in Irvine or the surrounding communities, we can help.
Call us at 949-385-1684 or get in touch with us online so we can explain how we’ll put your home in front of all the right buyers.
If you’re also looking for a new home, check out our:
- Airport area real estate listings
- Central Park West homes for sale
- Columbus Grove homes for sale
- Cypress Village real estate listings
- Eastwood Village homes for sale
- El Camino Real homes for sale
- Great Park homes for sale
- Hidden Canyon real estate listings
- Laguna Altura real estate listings
- Northpark homes for sale
- Northpark Squre homes for sale
- Northwood homes for sale
- Northwood Pointe real estate listings
- Oak Creek real estate listings
- Orangetree homes for sale
- Orchard Hills homes for sale
- Portola Springs real estate listings
- Quail Hill real estate listings
- Rancho San Joaquin homes for sale
- Shady Canyon homes for sale
- Stonegate homes for sale
- Stonegate East homes for sale
- Turtle Ridge homes for sale
- Turtle Rock real estate listings
- University Park real estate listings
- University Town Center real estate listings
- Walnut Village homes for sale
- West Irvine real estate listings
- Westpark I homes for sale
- Westpark II homes for sale
- Woodbridge homes for sale
- Woodbury homes for sale
- Woodbury East homes for sale