Turtle Rock Irvine Listings
Turtle Rock: The Original
This community was established in 1967. It is one of the five villages that initially formed Irvine. In Turtle Rock Community Park a turtle sculpture honors this establishment. It has a key location in Orange County. University Drive and Mason Regional Park are in its north, it is bound in the east by Strawberry Farms Golf Club and Ridgeline Drive. 11380 residential units make it big community which is conveniently connected by a two way internal loop road. It comes in the territory of San Joaquin Hills and has two known peaks Turtle Rock Hill and French Hill.
Named after the Iconic Turtle Rock
Canyon Park located in Turtle Rock has its own pool, tot lot and wide natural area. Turtle Rock has a natural walking trail system that starts from south and leads towards north. This excellent Trail system connects to homes, schools and many parks. The Turtle Rock schools in Turtle Rock include Turtle Rock Elementary School, Bonita Canyon Elementary School, and University High School and there is Concordia University.
The neighborhood has higher percentage of single family homes. The homes are mixture of well-maintained single or double story homes. There are almost 22 sub divisions each a complete neighborhood in itself having picnic area, parks, basketball, football and pools with gas grill. Two bus lines pass from turtle rock and it is highly bike able. Errands do require automobile. It has almost 24 bars, cafes and coffee shops within walking distance. Just outside Turtle Rock on University Drive is Plaza University Center with dozens of stores, bars, Movie Theater, live entertainment and saloons. Beaches, shops and boat marina of Newport Beach are short distance away. Fashion Island and Irvine Spectrum are only a short drive away.
Turtle Rock Sub-Communities:
- Broadmoor: There are 8 floor plans offering 3 to 4 bedroom luxurious homes.
- Campus View: More than 151 homes have four exquisite floor plans providing 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes.
- Concordia: There are 151 homes have average 3 to 6 bedrooms and three to four bathrooms.
- Crest by Akins: These double story homes were originally built in 1986. There are four floor plans.
- Crest by Standard Pacific: Built by Standard Pacific, Crest is situated on one of highest point of Turtle Rock.
- Crest Custom: Only 28 homes, they have average 3 to 5 bedrooms.
- Glen Garden Homes: Seven floor plans offering 2 to 4 bedrooms with 2 to 3 baths and direct garage access.
- Glen Patio Homes: Located on Turtle Rock Drive these homes have four floor plans with 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms.
- Glen Townhomes: These 50 townhomes completely merge into the natural surroundings from outside.
- Highlands Lusk: Five floor plans offer variation and options. These homes have 3 to 5 bedrooms.
- Highlands Gardens: They are located in Turtle hills and comprise of one and two story attached homes.
- Highlands Townhomes: All units are 1 story located on either the first or second floor.
- Hills President: Approximately 129 single family residences are designed by Anderson and Middlebrook.
- Pointe: Both the North and South are gated communities that overlook Strawberry Farm Golf Course.
- Ridge Garden Homes: There are 63 attached Condos built by standard Pacific known as Ridge Garden Homes.
- Ridge by Irvine Pacific: There are 110 single family townhomes built on 4 floor plans.
- Ridge Townhomes by Akins: 44 condos, all have 2 beds 2 baths and 2 car garage.
- Ridge Townhomes by Bren: 253 attached townhomes designed by Bren featuring 5 different floor plans.
- Ridge Townhomes by JM Peters: JM Peters designed four floor plans for 86 townhomes.
- Summit Towne Collection: Located next to Canyon park, designed by Standard Pacific.
- Terrace President: Beautiful views and natural surroundings, designed by Anderson and Middlebrooks.
- Vista at Turtle Rock: Vista is a family oriented community with 165 attached condominiums.